Hot Water Heater Thermostat : Slimline Panel Heater.
Hot Water Heater Thermostat
- Water heating is a thermodynamic process using an energy source to heat water above its initial temperature. Typical domestic uses of hot water are for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and space heating. In industry, both hot water and water heated to steam have many uses.
- a regulator for automatically regulating temperature by starting or stopping the supply of heat
- control the temperature with a thermostat
- A thermostat is a device for regulating the temperature of a system so that the system's temperature is maintained near a desired setpoint temperature. The name is derived from the Greek words thermos "hot" and statos "a standing".
- A device that automatically regulates temperature, or that activates a device when the temperature reaches a certain point
- Having a high degree of heat or a high temperature
- extended meanings; especially of psychological heat; marked by intensity or vehemence especially of passion or enthusiasm; "a hot temper"; "a hot topic"; "a hot new book"; "a hot love affair"; "a hot argument"
- Feeling or producing an uncomfortable sensation of heat
- (of food or drink) Prepared by heating and served without cooling
- used of physical heat; having a high or higher than desirable temperature or giving off heat or feeling or causing a sensation of heat or burning; "hot stove"; "hot water"; "a hot August day"; "a hot stuffy room"; "she's hot and tired"; "a hot forehead"
- characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense; "the fighting became hot and heavy"; "a hot engagement"; "a raging battle"; "the river became a raging torrent"
I have kind of an odd fascination with bathrooms and light switches when I travel. I think it has something to do with all the training I've had in usability and HCI, because I don't remember being interested in these things before I started grad school. I'm always amazed at the seemingly infinite possibilites for everyday things like turning on the shower, or figuring out which lightswitch controls which lights.
This is the shower controls from the hotel room I had for my first night in Florence. The two lower knobs were for hot and cold water. The big black one acted like a water heater thermostat. That knob dictated how hot the hot water could get. I didn't trust my fluency in celsius enough to ensure I wouldn't melt my skin off, so I had to do some math before I could take a shower.
197/365: 07-15-10 Getting cooler...
The a/c and hot water heater are working! Turns out MLGW didn't fully restore my power after the outage, leaving some of my appliances inoperable. MLGW fixed the issue yesterday, and now I'm just waiting for the house to restore to its normal frigid temperature. Nearly 80 degrees is still hot, though...
what is the best electric heater
atwood marine water heater parts
on demand water heater prices
100w aquarium heater
ventless propane heaters
diy wood heater
tank top propane heater
| TOP |